Thursday 14 April 2011

Vote DAP or BN??!! WHO can represent RAKYAT? @___@

I don't know, I'm really don't know....... who I'm going to VOTE!!  I'm confused. Is that sound familiar with you? or else, YES ! I want to change! UBAH! or I LOVE Miri, I won't let anybody to interupt the unity in SARAWAK!  I bet you must listen a lot of gossips within this two weeks.  But HOW??!! both sides were talking about their own good and I'm really don't know which one is real and which one is fake.  I'm very worried, I know if people choosing the wrong government, all of us will going to get suffer.  As Mirian, I love my city, I don't want people come and destroy the city, oh Gosh... I still young, I still need to live life for the rest of my life, You and me have a choice to life in a good life.

I went to opposition side, YES! UBAH, we have to change!! they talk about the bad of our local YBs especially the three candidates from N.63: Piasau, N.64: Pujut and N.65:Senadin.  They even critiscm SUPP as 'Orang Utan'

SUPP Leaders/Supporters = Orang Utan
The 'kaypoh' me, Kaypoh means busybody. 
So, I went to ask one of the DAP member (Mr. X), the conservation is like below;

ME:  hmm... don't understand why some people says SUPP are ORANG UTAN. do you know why?
Mr X:  oh haiya... How come you do not know? SUPP always follow at the back. Follow 'white hair' (taib Mahmud then eat $$$$ not only that take a lot of profitsssssss....
ME: wow, that is serious! I don't want my $$ taken away ohhhh
Mr X: now you know, so we must vote DAP for UBAH! (change)
ME:  but can you give me the evidence so that I can share it to my friends ask them to change!
Mr X: No evidence lah.  just believe and suspend he steal & eaten $.
ME: hahh?? so You just simply 'think'
Mr X: YES LAH

Oh Gosh.... Through the conservation, even I quite agree with what Mr.X but while I asked him for evidence, he can't answer me and he is just keep on saying that white hair (taib Mahmud) give profit to his cronies although no evidence. CAN BELIEVE OR NOT ? HMM... i don't want to make a wrong decision oh.  As i know, small miri has been upgraded to City in year 2005.  WOW! that time all of us were happily celebrate the wonderful day but why suddenly says government not good? don't understand.

I went to quite a lot talks that organized by opposition, big crowd there, the speakers were humor, very good speaker and know how to make audience happy.  Everyone feel so high after the talk, many promises has been given and speakers keep on booming the Barisan Nasional and SUPP.  But weird is I didn't heard they share about the Miri Future Development , no Mission or Vision either. only talk about Taib Mahmud (white hair), George Chan, Andy Chia and Lee Kim Shin and SUPP.  If you support DAP, then only we can say goodbye to George Chan and the rest, and when destroy george chan, SUPP will going to die, after supp die , Taib Mahmud or knowns as White hair will step down and dieeeee......

From DAP to SUPP:
狗总比orang utan来的忠厚老实。。。可靠多了!!
狗总比orang utan来的忠厚老实。。。可靠多了!!!I was shocked. Translation:  to be a dog is even better than orang Utan, mean SUPP marked as Orang Utan also not good as a dog.  Fuyoo!! almost 99% the conversation from opposition talk is rude. AND is that true?
DAP only have 15 seats, they really can build up the government? as I know we need 35 seats. So, I made a call to my friend at Kelantan, I was shocked when my friend from Kelantan told me that if you stay at Kelantan , few things you may need to get ready;
i.  Cannot wear swimming suit when go to swim
ii.  Male or female need to queue up at different row at supermarket
iii.  Those female (has been raped) by male, fault is female
iv.  at cinema, male or female need to separate row/ seat
and so many,..... again, they said now they are coming to Sarawak and they want to take over the Sarawak so be careful....added them.

HMM...I love watching movie but I don't want to sit under bright light to watch movie at cinema!! @__@

So, last night I went to attend Barisan Nasional's talk, nevertheless I love to see dance performance from various races, there are Malay dance, chinese dance and so on. AND I was so lucky , our Prime Minister, Najib was there too, and I listened carefuly towards his speech.  He shared about
i) Sarawak Mission & Vision - Year 2020
ii) 1Malaysia
iii) People Unity
 iv)  THe greater Miri towards 2020

I can see my future clearly.  I love that! especially PEOPLE UNITY and THE GREATER MIRI TOWARDS 2020.  He added 'I'm not going to UBAH but I'm going to transform Malaysia to the better of course included MIRI SARAWAK in year 2020.  He is so polite and did not use any rude words, no wonder he is Prime Minister in Malaysia.

After comparing the two parties;  Once again I think, YES! we need to UBAH but if I choose DAP asa government , I scare, I scare can they build up and taking care of Miri ? there are few elements I need to consider of;

i) do they have experience ?  example: Joining DAP for only 3 months , he or she can represent party for election.
ii)  Rude, criticism etc Now they scolded SUPP as Orang utan etc ,will they scold us too one day if they be the government? I scare
iii)  Living standard higher - just like Penang , 27% of living standard has been increased after DAP took over from BN??
iv) Miri will be like Kelantan? female been raped is female fault.


ANd, I'm considering about Barisan Nasional, SUPP too,
i)  Support SUPP means supports taib Mahmud? but why DAP did not compete with him direct at Balingian

ii)  SUPP is not perfect still need to improve themselves!! YES!! i totally agree... but i can see they are keep on improving..

iii)  SUPP leaders perform their duties as Public representatives and they really do the job. should i need to give them a chance again?

As a conclusion,

The decision is on yours. Think twice before vote.  Do not vote because of anger but vote the one who really can bring us the secure life, the one who can represent RAKYAT. 


I LOVE MIRI.  I WANT TO LIVE IN A SECURE CITY!!

I WANT TO LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT  WARS!!