Wednesday 13 April 2011

Miri Public Representatives


I LOVE Miri said Chan

I LOVE Miri

I was born, I grew up in Miri and I love Miri.  Miri and Sarawak is the place where we do not care what race and religion you belong to or your background,  Miri is the perfect example because 27 races can live together in peace and harmony. We can work and play together and this is Miri and  it is important for Mirians to set the example of living together in unity.

I won't let anybody disturb that unity. We all love Miri. I love Miri. I was born, grew up in Miri and, for many years now, added him.


SUPP president and Deputy Chief Minister George Chan as 'father of Miri''s development' who managed to develop the oil city to surpass Sibu and become Sarawak's second largest city in 15 years.

Honesty say, I was amazed with his spirit of protecting & developing Miri.  He might be old but through my observation he did really developed Miri , one of the example is Miri has been upgraded to City in year 2005.


Pustaka Miri



Grand Oil Lady
 
Miri City Fan


Many more places in Miri.  Please click here:  http://www.miriresortcity.com/articles/places_of_interest



I did my job said Lee

I did my job

I don't mind what people say about me as long as I did my job.  This is Datuk's Lee motto.  He is cool and steady.  Never scare on things that happened surrounding him.  What he want is to complete his duties and responsibilities as one of the Public Representative. 

There are two things that people always admired him.

First,

1.  The establishment of SJKC Tudan Miri

Datuk Lee said Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Cina (SJKC) Tudan was just one of the many examples of SUPP's work all these years to provide more education facilities. Miri Member of Parliament, Datuk Seri Peter Chin Fah Kui, said the establishment of SJKC Tudan was the result of Lee's hardwork since he became the assemblyman for Senadin in 1996.

I believe the school had not only benefited Chinese children in the fast-growing constituency but had also opened up education opportunities for non-Chinese children in the area. Statistic had shown that about 50 per cent of the children in this school are Bumiputeras and this goes to show that Chinese education is well accepted by all here.

Not only benefited to children but provides job opportunities for teachers.  Keep it up!

Second,

2.  Miri Red Crescent

Datuk Lee Kim Shin as the district deputy chairman of Miri Red Crescent.  He had contributed a lot to community through the red crescent activities.


Datuk Lee always do contribution to Miri Red Cresent



MIRI CHARITY CENTRE FOR KIDNEY DISEASE PATIENTS
http://my.news.yahoo.com/miri-charity-centre-kidney-disease-patients-20110402-195321-638.html



YES! I care & I love said Andy

“Yes, I love I care" Guess whose motto is ? that is YB Andy Chia's motto. 

Yes! I love and I care
 The thing that I admired him the most are he is very sincere, caring and kind hearted.  Besides, People says he loves to smile and easy going. 



He told people, love and cares on your people with a caring heart, never critiscm and rude to people that surrounding you.  Love your people no matter who is the person and never judge people. 


Each year before enter the Traditional Chinese New Year Celebration.  YB Andy and his group from SUPP Pujut Krokop DUN 64 will pay a visit to Miri Home for the Aged.  They cooked delicious home-cooked for the residents of the Miri Home for the Aged and YB Andy gave the elders ‘angpows’ for Chinese New Year celebration season as well. 

A 92’s year old of old woman said..’thank you all for caring for old people”

An appropriate slogan on the wall reads, “thank you for coming with a caring heart”.

Besides, YB gave a wheel chair for Mr. Ting (Photo as below)

with PIBG SK Pujut Corner - Opening Ceremony Corridor

With PIBG SMK Lutong
  

With PIBG at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan St Joseph Miri during Majlis Anugerah Pelajar
 
SJK (C) Chung Hua Krokop

There are  many more activities and contribute a lot to society such as:   






Meeting Of Redevelopment and Upgrading For Home For The Aged

Upgrading the road and roadabout for Pujut 7
 
Discussion on Upgrading the road and roadabout for Pujut 7
Apart from that, below are the Miri Development that YB Andy Chia did.

1.  Repairing Balairaya Kampung
2.  Build new jetty at Piasau Utara
3.  Enforce the law and asking marine to monitor about the illegal activities
4.  Build Multipurpose court at Bulatan Park & Piasau Link
5.  Upgrading drainage in his constituency

and so many which I didn't listed down here;

Keep it up! YB Andy.  Your hardwork has been seen by us in Miri Sarawak.